Samsung's participation at CES 2024 underscores its role in driving innovation and supporting startups looking to transform the technology landscape.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!
Samsung is gearing up to unveil an impressive collection of 15 startups and emerging projects developed under its C-Lab program at CES 2024, taking place from January 9 to 12 in Las Vegas. This represents the largest deployment of projects presented by the company to date and demonstrates its commitment to innovation and driving new technologies.
These projects will be showcased at Eureka Park at the Venetian Expo, a special section of CES dedicated to startups and emerging technologies. Samsung aims to stand out among over 1,000 startups participating in the event, which will attract more than 130,000 visitors, including business executives, investors, and media from around the world.
C-Lab Startups Garner 23 Awards
Among the startups and projects to be presented, C-Lab Outside will highlight ten of them, spanning various areas of innovation. Here are the details:
- RebuilderAI: Artificial intelligence solutions for quick and easy creation of 3D content on smartphones.
- Ghost Pass: Decentralized solutions for remote biometric authentication.
- DEEPX: An artificial intelligence semiconductor based on NPU2.
- Style Bot: A fashion recommendation service based on user-owned clothing data.
- Vsion: A smart window with adjustable transparency.
- DolbomDream: An inflatable smart jacket designed to monitor the health of the elderly.
- 60Hertz: An artificial intelligence-driven Virtual Power Plant (VPP) solution.
- Wrtn Technologies: A generative artificial intelligence portal service.
- NdotLight: A web-based collaborative 3D design platform.
About Samsung’s C-Lab
C-Lab, short for Creative Lab, is a program by Samsung Electronics that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship both within and outside the company. This program is divided into two initiatives: C-Lab Inside, focusing on internal entrepreneurship to encourage innovative ideas among Samsung’s employees, and C-Lab Outside, a startup acceleration program where emerging companies receive financial support, expert guidance, and the opportunity to participate in global technology exhibitions.
Since its inception in 2012, C-Lab has supported numerous projects and startups, contributing to the development of new technologies and job creation.
Note: This content has been translated with an artificial intelligence tool, so the translation may be slightly inaccurate. The original version written by our editor is the the Spanish version