The app allows users to add and edit items such as daily steps, activity time and body weight in a simple and convenient way.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!
Samsung has released the latest update for its health application, corresponding to December 2023. Version 6.26.0.051 brings bug fixes and improvements, highlighting changes that provide users with a more comprehensive and accurate experience.
Samsung Health further enriches its functionality with the incorporation of features from previous versions, including improvements in body composition and meal sharing with One UI 5.1, the addition of a sleep widget, and changes in women’s health to Cycle Tracking.
Highlights of the Samsung Health Update
- Personalized Adaptation: While running, maximum heart rate and heart rate zone are individually adapted for each user.
- Sleep Monitoring: Changes in skin temperature are measured during sleep.
- Goal Setting: You can now set route goals for walking and running exercises.
- Home Screen Redesign: With One UI 6, the home screen has been completely redesigned to display more information clearly and visually appealing. Bold fonts and colors make it easy to view crucial data.
- Results and Feedback Improvements: Results from recent exercises are presented at the top of the screen, and more information is provided about sleep score and daily goals.
In addition to these changes, some errors have been corrected, and improvements have been made to the sleep training screen, the badge earning experience, and better records, as well as the menstrual cycle prediction feature using skin temperature (compatible with Galaxy Watch5 in some countries).
Note: This content has been translated with an artificial intelligence tool, so the translation may be slightly inaccurate. The original version written by our editor is the the Spanish version