This feature provides a quick and personalised way to access your essential applications directly from the lock screen.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!
The One UI 6.1 update for the Galaxy S24 series does not include the rumored shortcuts to the camera modes of Instagram and Snapchat.
However, One UI offers a feature that allows you to customize two app shortcuts on the lock screen, enabling quick access to your favorite applications.
Quick Access to Your Favorite Apps
Follow these steps to customize lock screen shortcuts:
- Open the “Settings” app on your Galaxy phone or tablet.
- Go to the “Lock Screen” section within the settings.
- Tap the “Edit lock screen” icon (which may look like a pencil or another edit representation).
- Select one of the two app shortcuts or choose one of the empty “+” symbols in the bottom corners of the screen.
- In the popup window, choose the app you want to assign to the shortcut.
- If you want to remove an app, select “No app” in the popup window.
- Make sure to press “Done” to save your changes.
- To use the shortcuts from the lock screen, drag the shortcut toward the center of the screen.
Keep in mind that while you can’t open the apps by tapping the shortcuts directly, you can launch them by dragging the shortcuts to the center of the screen. This feature provides a quick and customized way to access your essential apps directly from the lock screen on Galaxy devices.
Note: This content has been translated with an artificial intelligence tool, so the translation may be slightly inaccurate. The original version written by our editor is the the Spanish version