Notably, a runtime exception has been fixed, improving overall system stability.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!
Samsung has released updates for the plugins officially known as Galaxy Watch3 Plugin and Galaxy Watch4 Plugin. Now, the company has commenced the rollout of the latest update for the Samsung Watch Active2.
The Samsung Watch Active2 plugin essentially represents a vital component for the Galaxy Wearable application, which must be previously installed. The updated version, identified as 2.2.08.23112851, is currently being deployed.
Download the Latest Update
To take advantage of all the features on devices with Android 6.0 or higher, it is recommended to grant the necessary permissions to the Galaxy Wearable application through Android settings. This can be achieved through the following path: Settings > Apps > View permissions for > Active plugins.
Information about access rights:
The application requires certain permissions to provide optimal service. In the case of optional permissions, default functionality is activated but not enabled.
- Location: Necessary for searching for nearby devices via Bluetooth.
- Storage: Required for transmitting and receiving files stored with Watch.
- Phone: Used to verify the unique device identification information to update applications and install companion apps.
- Contacts: Used to provide services that require linking with accounts using registered Samsung account information.
- Calendar: Employed to sync schedules with Watch.
- SMS: Used to sync text messages with Watch.
- Call logs: Employed to sync call logs with Watch. [Optional permissions]
- Camera: Used to scan QR codes and activate the watch’s SIM card (only on models compatible with eSIM).
Note: This content has been translated with an artificial intelligence tool, so the translation may be slightly inaccurate. The original version written by our editor is the the Spanish version