Another of the handsets chosen to be updated with One UI 6.0 is receiving the update in India.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!
Samsung continues its ongoing effort to promptly update all selected devices to One UI 6.0, and now it’s the turn of the Galaxy F23.
In addition to the update to the new Android 14 operating system, the device is also updated with the December security patch, providing enhanced security for the device.
Update your Galaxy F23
The update can be identified by the firmware number E236BXXU5DWL2. The rollout has started in India, and it’s just a matter of days before the update reaches the rest of the countries.
— Samsung Software Updates (@SamsungSWUpdate) December 26, 2023
Note: This content has been translated with an artificial intelligence tool, so the translation may be slightly inaccurate. The original version written by our editor is the Spanish version.
About One UI 6.0
One UI 6.0 was officially released on August 10, 2023, for Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ smartphones. The update is gradually rolling out to other compatible Samsung devices, and it expected to be available for all compatible devices by the end of 2023.
Check the list of eligible devices here.
What are the new changes in One UI 6.0?
One UI 6.0 introduces several new changes and improvements, including:
- A new Material You design that allows users to customize the appearance of their phone with custom colors and themes.
- A new lock screen that displays important information at a glance, such as the time, weather, and notifications.
- A redesigned notification bar for easier use.
- A redesigned home screen for greater customization.
- New privacy settings that offer more control over data shared with apps.
- A new digital well-being feature that helps users reduce phone usage.
How can I update my device to One UI 6.0?
To update your device to One UI 6.0, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Software Update.
- Select Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.