This new update brings with it the November security patch.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!|
We already know that the definitive version of One UI 6.0 based on Android 14 is closer than ever. This very morning Samsung released the original version for the S23 series.
Now one of the company’s foldables, the Galaxy Z Fold 5, receives its fourth Beta of One UI. In addition to fixing the errors from the previous update, this device is updated with the November security patch.
Update your Galaxy Z Fold 5
The update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 comes with firmware version F946BXXU1ZWJH and an installation size of 776.97 MB. The rollout has started in India.
It’s important to highlight that the update brings the November 2023 security patch to enhance system security. This patch includes fixes for various vulnerabilities and threats affecting Android devices.
About One UI 6.0
One UI 6.0 was officially released on August 10, 2023, for Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ smartphones. The update is gradually rolling out to other compatible Samsung devices, and it expected to be available for all compatible devices by the end of 2023.
Check the list of eligible devices here.
What are the new changes in One UI 6.0?
One UI 6.0 introduces several new changes and improvements, including:
- A new Material You design that allows users to customize the appearance of their phone with custom colors and themes.
- A new lock screen that displays important information at a glance, such as the time, weather, and notifications.
- A redesigned notification bar for easier use.
- A redesigned home screen for greater customization.
- New privacy settings that offer more control over data shared with apps.
- A new digital well-being feature that helps users reduce phone usage.
How can I update my device to One UI 6.0?
To update your device to One UI 6.0, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Software Update.
- Select Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.