A new update arrives for the Samsung Galaxy A52s, however, it does not bring with it the November security patch.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!|
Just under a month has passed since the Samsung Galaxy A52s joined the One UI 6.0 Beta program with Android 14, and now it receives its second update.
This new update primarily focuses on improving the stability of the device and the software. Many of the devices that have received a One UI Beta update have also benefited from the November security patch, but the Galaxy A52s has not been as fortunate.
Update your Galaxy A52s
The second beta update of One UI 6.0 based on Android 14 for the Galaxy A52s 5G comes with firmware version A528NKSU2ZWK2. The rollout has started in Korea, so it’s very likely to extend to other markets in the coming hours.
About One UI 6.0
One UI 6.0 was officially released on August 10, 2023, for Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ smartphones. The update is gradually rolling out to other compatible Samsung devices, and it expected to be available for all compatible devices by the end of 2023.
Check the list of eligible devices here.
What are the new changes in One UI 6.0?
One UI 6.0 introduces several new changes and improvements, including:
- A new Material You design that allows users to customize the appearance of their phone with custom colors and themes.
- A new lock screen that displays important information at a glance, such as the time, weather, and notifications.
- A redesigned notification bar for easier use.
- A redesigned home screen for greater customization.
- New privacy settings that offer more control over data shared with apps.
- A new digital well-being feature that helps users reduce phone usage.
How can I update my device to One UI 6.0?
To update your device to One UI 6.0, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Software Update.
- Select Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.