Ahead of time, Samsung's Black Friday deals are here and you can get your hands on new products at rock-bottom prices. If you were thinking of buying a Samsung device, now is the time.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!|
It was only a matter of time before Samsung was quick to offer Black Friday deals to its users. The Koreans have already activated the Black Friday offers in what they call Black Weeks, and there you have more than tempting discounts that will allow you to save quite a bit of money if you act quickly.
There are numerous offers, but we’ll divide them into three main blocks since the Samsung store is quite extensive. Be careful not to confuse the online store with the Galaxy Store; they are two completely different things.
Black Friday 2023: Very aggressive deals in the Samsung store
So if you were thinking of buying a new mobile, TV, or gadget, perhaps now is the time. On the one hand, you have the Top Offers, which is basically the best you can find in the store with very aggressive discounts. Here are some of them for you to check out:
- Save 390 euros on the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
- Save 290 euros on the Galaxy S23.
- Save 390 euros on the QE1C 4K QLED TV, and save an additional 100 euros if you trade in your old TV.
- Save 1,000 euros on the QN95C Neo QLED TV, and save an additional 100 euros if you trade in your old TV.
- Save 800 euros on the S95C OLED 138cm 55″ Smart TV (2023).
- Save 99 euros when purchasing the Galaxy Tab S9 FE (WiFi).
- Save 270 euros on the AddWash Series 55 9kg Washing Machine.
- Save 310 euros on the Series 50 8kg White Dryer.
- Save 60 euros on the Galaxy Watch6 Bluetooth (40mm).
You can access all discounts from this link.
Editor’s note: The offers shown correspond to the Spanish version; discounts may vary in stores in other countries.
Win an extra discount by playing
In addition, Samsung has prepared a mini-game on its own website where, if you complete it, you can get an extra discount. It’s quite easy to play; you just have to follow the on-screen instructions, such as connecting all SmartThings-compatible devices that appear on the screen.