The country chosen for the rollout is South Korea, although more countries are expected to follow soon.
|No te pierdas nada y ¡Síguenos en Google News!|
Samsung continues to expand the One UI 6 beta update for eligible Galaxy devices. In recent weeks, this update has been rolled out to devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4, and Fold 3 in their second beta version. Now, its availability has been extended to include the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Although the second beta version doesn’t introduce new features, its primary focus is to enhance the overall software stability. The company has also shared details about the issues that will be addressed in future updates, including problems with the video editor, gallery, and financial apps.
One UI 6.0 is making good progress, and Samsung is accelerating the pace
The latest beta update is already available for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 in South Korea, identified by the firmware version number ZWJJ. Samsung is expected to extend the beta program to more countries in the coming days, but there is no public roadmap available.
Users who have already enrolled their devices in the beta program can access these updates. If you haven’t enrolled your device yet, you can still do so by following the instructions provided by Samsung, although please note that Spain and Latin America are not included as eligible territories.
One UI 6.0, the next version of Samsung’s operating system, promises to offer a range of new features for Galaxy devices. These improvements will extend to various system apps, including the Quick Panel, lock screen, home screen, camera, gallery, photo editor, and more.
About One UI 6.0
One UI 6.0 was officially released on August 10, 2023, for Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ smartphones. The update is gradually rolling out to other compatible Samsung devices, and it expected to be available for all compatible devices by the end of 2023.
Check the list of eligible devices here.
What are the new changes in One UI 6.0?
One UI 6.0 introduces several new changes and improvements, including:
- A new Material You design that allows users to customize the appearance of their phone with custom colors and themes.
- A new lock screen that displays important information at a glance, such as the time, weather, and notifications.
- A redesigned notification bar for easier use.
- A redesigned home screen for greater customization.
- New privacy settings that offer more control over data shared with apps.
- A new digital well-being feature that helps users reduce phone usage.
How can I update my device to One UI 6.0?
To update your device to One UI 6.0, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Software Update.
- Select Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.